Hello and Welcome!
Isn't it fun to see all those doors and shop windows dressed up this time of year? Everything looks so cheery and festive. A cheery front door just exudes, "Welcome!". Log home owners seem to have a special way of decorating that makes people feel right at home. Speaking of decorating... have you seen our survey about kitchen design on our Facebook page? Don't forget to cast your vote! We also have lots of new pins to check out on our Pinterest page, like our Home for the Holidays board. We'd love to have you visit. A great way to get "inspired". Meet you there with a cup of hot cocoa!
We would like you to be the first to know! MSLC is introducing a new process at the log yard. We are now offering one of the most effective ways to insulate our cabins using the proven performance of CcSPF, Closed-Cell Spray Polyurethane Foam. The CcSPF is a superior way to insulate our sub-floors and roof system.
What are the benefits of CcSPF?
- This insulation has a proven performance record during severe weather. Spray foam insulation works far better than other popular types of insulation.
- It is a moisture barrier and deters mold.
- Closed-Cell Spray Foam has a long life span.
- It is eco-friendly.
- SPF reduces drafts and increases comfort.
- SPF will not sag or settle. It can eliminate the need for separate housewrap and vapor retarders.
- Closed-cell foam has a density of about 2 lb. per cubic foot and an R-value of 6 to 6.5 per inch.
- Excellent insulation efficiency of SPF can reduce heating and cooling usage dramatically.
It is always a pleasure for me when I am able to get to know some of our wonderful customers. I enjoyed talking with homeowner, Lisa, and visiting with her friendly companion, Nellie. Nellie was always sure to greet us with the utmost enthusiasm. The home owners built their home themselves and when it needed a little TLC, they gave us a call. These huge, wonderful logs were cleaned and prepped for Capture in 50% hazelnut and 50% Chestnut and a contrasting chink in Mortar white. It turned out fantastic. Below are some finish photos of the project. Cozy for the holidays!
"I can't believe the difference in the heating this winter because of the cealent factor of our new chinking." ---Lisa
Our custom built D-Log Cabins are built to last over a lifetime and are specifically designed to be easily transported, and then fully re-assembled, right at your site. These cabins make the perfect hunting, vacation, or guest cabins, or whatever your need may be! Or choose our Pre-Assembled model which means we can deliver this cabin whole, right to your site!
(406) 847-2316 Office/(406) 529-7664 Cell