These panels are being created for a D-log cabin and will be easily transported to a job location and then assembled on site. This will make for a quicker assembly and less time on location. So tell me, what have these photos inspired you to build?
Did you know that CcSPF is one of the most effective ways to insulate a building? At MSLC, we use the proven performance of CcSPF to insulate our subfloors and roofing systems. It can be used in garages, sheds or commercial buildings as well.
Here are some of the benefits:
- This insulation has a proven performance record during severe weather. Spray foam insulation works far better than other popular types of insulation.
- It is a moisture barrier and deters mold.
- Closed-Cell Spray Foam has a long life span.
- SPF reduces drafts and increases comfort.
- SPF will not sag or settle. It can eliminate the need for separate house-wrap and vapor retarders.
- Closed-cell foam has a density of about 2 lb. per cubic foot and an R-value of 6 to 6.5 per inch.
- Excellent insulation efficiency of SPF can reduce heating and cooling usage dramatically.
Have a Happy Valentine's Day!
Until next time, stay cozy!